What will the financial services industry look like in five years?
Lend Academy article by Bo Brustkern
[Editor’s note: Bo Brustkern is Co-Founder and CEO of LendIt Fintech and Co-Founder of Lend Core, which operates NSR Invest and Lending Robot. He is a serial entrepreneur with a passion for building companies and he has spent the past six years focused on the fintech space.]
Attempting to predict the future is a fool’s errand particularly in the fintech arena, where change can be surprising, lightning quick and brutal. But I’ll play the fool and give it a go. This article briefly touches on many of the themes being explored at our LendIt Fintech USA 2018 conference:
- Audits Will Go the Way of the Dodo Bird
- Smart Contracts Are In, Long, Paper-Intensive Financial Processes Are Out
- Cross-Border Payments Become Seamless and Inexpensive
- Say Goodbye to Expensive Transaction Fees
- “Investing for Everyone” Takes Hold
- Fintech is Everywhere
Read the entire article HERE
Subscribe today to receive our latest News & Insights!
Receive our latest stories delivered monthly directly to your inbox.Subscribe Now