In this video, Managing Director / Portfolio Manager, Peter Lowden, participates in a panel about the impact of COVID 19 on Collateral Values. The panel addresses the following:
- Seeking and evaluating “COVID Resistant” consumer finance opportunities Real estate opportunities
- Evaluating new approaches to property types in a changed world Fix and Flip financing
- What are the expectations about the sale exit of a property?
- What small business credit opportunities can provide downside protection to potential investors?
- Revisiting the hedge fund structure in a liquidity stressed environment
- How mismatched are your assets and liabilities.
- Mission critical equipment lease transactions provide good risk adjusted returns in this environment.