Prime Meridian Capital Management’s key portfolio managers are available to provide expert quotes to the media.
Please contact us for a quote or to arrange an interview by calling 925-587-5075.
- Peer-to-peer lending
- P2P loans
- Online loan platforms
- Alternative lending
- Marketplace lending
- Institutional Investing
- P2P Loan strategies
- General P2P industry insight
Don Davis is a Principal and Portfolio Manager of Prime Meridian Capital Management, an investment management firm specializing in online P2P/marketplace lending strategies. As a seasoned industry veteran and skilled portfolio manager, Mr. Davis applies his knowledge, conservative management principles, and hands on expertise to the day-to-day management of Prime Meridian Income Fund, a P2P consumer lending fund with one of the longest established track records in the burgeoning P2P lending space; and the Prime Meridian Small Business Lending Fund, which specializes in P2P lending for high quality collateralized small business loans backed by creditworthy personal guarantees. Mr. Davis is also a principal of Novus Investments, LLC (“Novus”), a boutique alternative investment management firm, and was previously the #1 ranked futures trader in the US for risk adjusted return over both a 5 and a 7 year period. Mr. Davis is also a recognized speaker in the marketplace lending institutional investing space recently featured at: Bloomberg, LendIt, American Bankers Association, Forbes, IMN, Emerging Manager Forum, AltInvest, LendAcademy, the P2P Lending Investing Summit; and John Lothian News. Mr. Davis resides in the San Francisco Bay area and is actively involved in local charities with a special interest in assisting disadvantaged children, the disabeterans.
Media Quotes & Interviews
- March 16, 2017 – Prime Meridian Capital Management Named Top Fund Manager in First Annual LendIt Awards
- September 14, 2016 – Sharestates Hits the $1.3 Billion Mark in Funding Capacity (mention)
- March 31, 2016 – Prime Meridian Capital Management Launches New Real Estate Marketplace Lending Fund
- December 2, 2015 – PRWeb – Prime Meridian Capital Management Merges with Poise Lending, Adds Third Marketplace Lending Fund