AlphaCentric Prime Meridian Income Fund (PMIFX) seeks to provide current income yield to investors by managing a diversified portfolio of Consumer, Small Business and Real Estate loans.
Complementary to the family of funds Prime Meridian offers, Prime Meridian launched a public mutual fund, the AlphaCentric Prime Meridian Income Fund (PMIFX), on January 1st, 2020. The Fund is open to both non-accredited investors and accredited investors.
The AlphaCentric Prime Meridian Income Fund is an interval fund that utilizes a proprietary credit model to invest in whole and fractional loans originated through online platforms that provide a marketplace for lending to consumers, small businesses, and real estate developers.
The Fund may provide investors access to:
– the direct lending marketplace for retail investors who require less liquidity
– enhanced yields historically only available to banks and other institutions
– different credit exposures compared to traditional fixed income funds
– limited liquidity enhancement relative to hedge funds
– lower correlation to more liquid corporate bond markets
For more information please fill out the form below: