2017 promises to be an energized and exciting year for the marketplace lending and peer-to-peer industries. In addition to Prime Meridian Capital Management’s recent nomination in the Top Fund Manager category at the upcoming LendIt Awards, we’ve also noticed an uptick in compelling industry headlines from this past month.
Here are some top marketplace headlines from February:
- Prosper Inks $5 Billion Loan-Buying Deal with Investors Including Soros, Jefferies
February 27, 2017
Wall Street Journal
- LendIt Conference 2017: Orchard’s CEO Matt Burton Talks Marketplace Lending
February 23, 2017
- More Of The Same Or Time For Change? Six Fintech Predictions For 2017
February 14, 2017
- Housing Whitepaper: Government Actions May Boost Online Lenders
February 13, 2017
- P2P lending to benefit from rising growth and inflation?
February 9, 2017
- Record month for consumer focused peer-to-peer lenders
February 3, 2017