We saw a range of movement in the marketplace lending and peer-to-peer lending space in May: from new reported highs in securitization volumes, to SoFi’s plans to apply for a bank charter and LendingClub reaching a decade milestone –to Money360 breaking their commercial real estate loan record and a continuous series of disruptive trends that serve to push alternative lending into the mainstream. The MPL space appears to be poised for a continued positive trajectory into the summer months.
- Marketplace Lending: Just Because I’m Disruptive Doesn’t Mean We Can’t Be Friends!
May 29, 2017
- LendingClub Celebrates 10 Years of Excellence
May 24, 2017
- Marketplace Lending Securitization Deals Reporting New Highs
May 22, 2017
- Money360 Closes $45M in Commercial Real Estate Loans in April, Breaks Monthly Record
May 16, 2017
- SoFi plans to apply for a bank charter in the next month
May 10, 2017